7.26.2011

unemployed & looking

Looking for a job... is...

HARD
sooooo hard
holy smokes

most days i stare at this computer
open up indeed.com
scroll
  scroll
    scroll

hmm? do i fit that? do i have experience? am i really WORTH IT?
i have a great personality
i graduated from college
i'm suuuper friendly
ill do anything you want me tooo!!
PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!!!!

jimminy..

I've probably sent in about 20 applications and
i haven't even landed
1
interview

okay i guess i did go to ONE interview
i came home and told Longie
then he found out it was a scam
then i cried
just my luck


hmm.. i guess it wasn't all that great to graduate from
BYU majoring in math all in under 3 years.

guess ill start applying for serving jobs
at least they make tips...
riight?

anyways. thanks for the support. & prayers.
but

let's pray a little harder
that i can hear back from a position at BYU

i must say my cover letter
was PRETTTY impressive

CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

&& if i get it?

you will be invited to celebrate with me!

wish me luck
and here's for graduating at the age of 20 and a 1/2

i did it!


[just one of my most awesome math professor evvaaa... just look at his face
im totally his fave]

                     [me and my mr. longie.. next year he will be graduating.. for the 3rd time! 
crazy crazy]

4 comments:

  1. Try looking in SLC! There are LOTS of jobs out here & It isnt too far away from P-Town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still think you cheated. there's no way any brown person can graduate by 20.5.
    NO WAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my poor car can only travel so far for so long so it can only take me to pleasant grove to springville.

    and NO WAY did i cheat. you're just jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry something will ppo up. You are great and worth the wait!! Hee hee. Love you mucho.

    ReplyDelete