8.08.2011

why i think i should become a florist

flowers.
i'm addicted.
and i don't know why.

i will pick them

i will buy them
i will arrange them

&& they die.
within days.

but i don't care because
a. long mostly buys them [free flowers for me]
b. long will pick them off if i make him [not embarrassing for me]
c. long will do me the pleasure of arranging them hours before the day of our wedding [lucky me]

ever since long knew i encouraged buying flowers, he hasn't stopped

1st flowers on our 1st date
 he "sneakily" ran across the street and awkwardly ignored my friends before getting to my door to give them to me
he was pretty embarassed
[he had to ask a lady at the grocery store which one he should pick]

engagement!
[his little bro picked them out for me]

graduation
[sensual roses]

just because
[my all time fav!]

&& Ouch you gots your period so here are these to make you feel better but arrange them yourself!

and i'm sure there have been WAYYYY more than this that i did not document


i love receiving flowers.
but what i mostly love

is running on the side of the road/street
ripping off bushels, cutting off neighbors roses, breaking off branches from smelly fish trees, pulling out weeds because they look cool


&& sneaking them into my car/garbage bag/sweatshirt

without getting caught

while long sits in the car/home and shakes his head
but what can i do? i'm cheap!

these are just SOME of the [borrowed] flowers i have arranged...
[i guess its always been in me]

for a friend that means a lot to me

my bridesmaids bouquets in boston

boutineers for the boys

my bridesmaids bouquets in california

my wedding centerpieces in california


a friends wedding boquet
^ T+J photography ^

that friends husbands boutineer

that same friends centerpieces [16 of them to be exact]


and her bridesmaids boquets
^ T+J photography ^

so.. if you want me to arrange you some flowers

i'm not so sure i will
because this is quite a dangerous job

its hard having to sneak around and pretend
"im just picking up trash..."
and running straight to the car before any more questions

if you pick your own flowers, i will GLADLY arrange them
but don't ask me to do it alone
it's not fun getting rained on for 2 hours

so if you are hiring a florist
i am your girl!
cheers!!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. she's already married?! that's crazy. and girl, you are seriously skilled at flower arranging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From a negative came a postive out of all of this!! Such is many more things in life. you are very talented at so many things. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete