8.09.2011

tears

yup. that is all that has been happening this morning.
i'm not what people are looking for
that means

lillie=unemployed
for life

maybe i should just get pregnant.
there's no application or interview process for that

in addition
we have to move
out of our wonderful ward [church]
because 3 places we were banking on

all
fell
through

nothing good lasts forever
except for my marriage

too bad you can't live on love
:(

so.. i am going to hide now
from the world
so please don't ask me to play
i'm sad.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Lillie. I love you. ur mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what i thought and then the best job in the world popped into my life. just keep looking. its like dating, it can be tedious at first, but eventually finds you a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks! that was really sweet of you both. the search is still on!

    ReplyDelete