10.08.2011

date of birth

this year i was able to celebrate my 21st birthday
the morning i woke up started out great!


i woke up to this...


the smell of eggs and asian feet jumping up and down, sticking streamers on the ceiling.

i then went to work to a lovely surprise from my 1st period of this...


it was ironic that school had an assembly of which 2 of my classes attended. so, what do high schoolers do with so much energy? they sing happy birthday in front of the whole 11th grade. it was just fantastic.

then my lovely friend lindsey hubble picked me up for lunch to red robin! the best part? free re-fillable strawberry freckled lemonade! and a b.day ice cream cake!






i came home with a full belly and a doggy bag!

not long after, long came home excited to tell me what was planned for the rest of the night. and that was...




long finally found a good enough excuse to pay for an expensive buffet. he was skeptical if i would actually eat his money's worth.  i totes did!

then my friend mike wanted me to come over for my birthday treat of....


CINNAMON ROLLS with DICED almonds (not sliced, those make you choke!)

it was delightful. after our quick visit long and i went to center street for a stroll. there was a latin festival going on which made the stroll a little more expensive :)

we came home and gathered all the presents my class, longie, and friends gave me. Longie burnt the biggest hole in his wallet but i loved that he didn't mind one bit!
he even bought me a custom made tennis racket! sayyy whaa?? just call me Lillie Williams


and those shirts and earrings? all him. i guess he's figured it out that as long as it has some bling, there won't be a problem.

the next dayyy i had some neighbors to come and celebrate eating some homemade pizza. bbq pizza that was suuper saucy...


sunday rolled around and my good friend from home megan came down with her husband driving an hour and a half just to see me and celebrate my goodnessss!



we had a delightful coconut cake with safari candles.  

the next day, i got together with some friends to celebrate
My birthday, Abbigails birthday, and Kimber's Half birthday
it was a must.
and we celebrated at RED ROBIN
i just couldn't pass up the opportunity! FREE ice cream cake. i think yah.





i just couldn't stop asking for those freckled lemonade refills! 



that night, another couple Christina and Kyle came to spend a nice roast dinner and eat some cake they made from skratch!



i couldn't have asked for a better birthday celebration!
yes maybe i didn't drink
but i didn't need a drink to have fun!
just a bunch of baked goods was good enough for meeeeeeee

(longie didn't realize that birthdays lasted for 4 days! but he was a natural and just kept celebrating!)

3 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS in every pic, and I especially love our group pic from your birthday celebration. TOTES! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPOILED!!! But you deserve it. So happy you had great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "and rebecca was a forgetful friend who didn't say anything until a few more weeks rolled around..."
    I said it once/a few other times and I'll say it again--Happy post-Birthday, lady!!~~
    [don't hate, appreciate]
    <3

    ReplyDelete