10.12.2011

Mexican Nanny

my dear friend Aubrey asked me to babysit her sweet boy.
he is the cutest white baby i have ever met and i would like to claim i taught him how to walk.
this baby is the most happiest baby you will ever meet.
i really do look up to Aubrey's motherly skills.
i hope to pick up on her cool tricks.
in all, i have enjoyed every time i  get asked to babysit
this case in particular was quite the adventure

i came over and cuddled with the babes and put a t-shirt on him that i got from my high school.
and he is just the cutest baby that could ever wear that t-shirt!


soon after, i put him down for his afternoon nap.
and as i walked out i planned all the wonderful things we could do together!
half those dreams were crushed when i walked into the kitchen
i went to microwave a lil' somethin
i reach in
and
siiizzzzzzzzzzzzzllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee


i burnt my poor thumb and index finger
i thought running my hand under cold water would do the fix
but seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into 2 hours
just me and a pack of frozen veggies sittin on the couch waitin for the cry of the babes
i didn't think it would be possible for me to get the babes out and give a diaper change
AND feed him AND have play time

but you know what?

some people call me burnt finger baby sittin baby feeding baby playing miracle worker

and all my plans were put in place

i love babysitting
i think i value babysitting more now than when i was 13
but i'm so glad i can catch up now after all those years of missing my babysitting years due to marching band


in all, me and the babes had a BLLLASSSTTT
buiding a fort
building foam boxes
playing hide and seek
eating some turkey and animal crackers
and most of all
taking pictures!





if you ever need a babysitter i'm your girl!
i'll even get your babes a cute IHS t-shirt :)


3 comments:

  1. Those pics are so cute! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always reminding people "I'm free to babysit" and no one takes me up on it. Maybe I should come back to Provo and hang out with all the cute white babes

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYY! I love this!! You are SUCH a GREAT sitter, LILLIE! Thank you thank you thank you so much for babysitting for me! You are an awesome friend! Love you! Enough exclamations for you?!!!

    ReplyDelete