10.26.2011

i'm a piggy and a beast

on the 24th day of september @10am

 i joined a few friends to attend a DIRRTY DASH
duck dong bailed because he's asian and doesn't like dirt
(although he doesn't mind not showering everyday...) i don't get it either
anyway
i was a lonesome matron getting ready to get down and dirty in a 6 mile muddy dashh
the info emails kept freakin me out like

"DON'T WEAR SHOES YOU CARE ABOUT.... THEY WILLL BEE RUINED FOREVVVAAA"

and i wasn't about to waste my top quality running shoes for a dash
if you know what i mean

so i asked duck dong if i could borrow some over sized shoes he doesn't wear anymore

so the shoes were a lil tight but i was ready to go.

i get out of the car and look out.

there are peeps running

i yell out

"THIS IS A RUUUNNNN???????"
ummm since when is
dash=run
?

yah, well there i was with concubine shoes on my feet ready to run a freaking 10k
don't know what a concubine shoe looks like??
think of this

plan of action?
luckily there were scissors
so i cut the tips of those mugs so my piggy toes could breathe and run for 6 miles

seriously.. why didn't anyone tell me it was a RUN!?

the race began. uphill. with mud.

my feetsies were slippin everywhere
i cannot even tell you how i even made it 6 miles

there were tires on the ground, a swampy lake, haystacks, mud hills, muddy crawl tubes, rope tower, muddy water slide so on and so forth

for six miles i dashed.
i dashed it out with my friend who even had a sprained ankle! (she killed me on the "running" part... correction:  the whole dash)

BUT my concubine feet never let me down.

that is how i came as a piggy and left as a beast!


1 comment:

  1. Your dad was laughing so much, especially your shoes you described having to run in!! You have amazing wit and you share it in your words. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the blogging we love it. MOM and DAD

    ReplyDelete